Thursday 15 August 2013

Pizza Toast


Yesterday we were both tired and we felt like doing a speedy dinner. So we decided to do Pizza Toast!! We have been calling it like this for ages, my brothers and I used to get this prepared by our mom just after we came back from school as a quick snack. Well basically to avoid  the daily 'mom I'm hungry' moan from the three of us :) You can do a myriad amount of fillings when it comes to toasties (closed toast). I must say this is my favourite and Amanda loves it as well known. For me it's like one toastie leads to another as I can never get tired of eating them. Try them out, something different and delicious! You will need...
  • Sliced bread
  • Tomato purée/paste
  • 1 can tuna, drained
  • Green olives, pitted & sliced
  • Cheese slices, like Edam or Cheddar
  • Dried oregano
How to...
  1. Preheat the sandwich toaster.
  2. In the meantime spread the tomato puree on the sandwich bread. Put some tuna, some olives, sprinkle some oregano and cover with a slice of cheese. Cover with another tomato puree covered piece of bread.
  3. Press gently with the palm of your hand and put into the sandwich toaster.
  4. Cook to your liking.
Enjoy!!
R&A

No comments:

Post a Comment